[Mne_analysis] fiff_write_evoked.m - Writes only the first condition from the original file

Candida Jane Maria Ustine candida at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 22 22:03:22 EDT 2013

fiff_read_evoked_all works!

Thank you Dan, Eric for your help and explanation. :)

Best,
Candida

--
Candida Jane Maria Ustine M.Eng.
NeuroCognition Lab
candida at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-mail contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine at http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in error but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and properly dispose of the e-mail.