[Mne_analysis] ask your help!

葛曼玲 mlgeliliangao at 126.com
Mon Nov 11 09:12:43 EST 2013

Hi, MNE mailing-list

    This is Manling GE, teacher in China.
    The attached was a Screenshot for the response of auditory stimuli based on the sampling data on MNE. Please let me know how I can search for the data-set of Brodmann areas on MNE, such as the cell coordinate data assigned for the region of the primary and auditory association cortex. You know there are a total 5120 cells per layer in the sources inverse. But I want to know the command to show the cell information of cortex layer about Brodmann areas.
Thanks!
Manling GE