[Mne_analysis] mne_analyse error: libquicktime.so. mne_setup_sh run

Andrew R. Dykstra Andrew.Dykstra at med.uni-heidelberg.de
Sat Nov 30 04:55:15 EST 2013

Hi Peter,

Have you tried linking libquicktime to libquicktime2?  See
here<http://askubuntu.com/questions/56339/how-to-create-a-soft-or-symbolic-link>
.

Andy

--
Andrew R. Dykstra, PhD
Auditory Cognition Lab

"How small the cosmos.  How paltry and puny compared to human consciousness
. . . to a single individual recollection." - Vladimir Nabokov