[Mne_analysis] projector delay

Martin Luessi mluessi at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 15 10:08:37 EDT 2013

Hi Olaf,

Epochs currently doesn't support specifying a delay. The easiest option
is to modify the events (events are just an N x 3 array where the first
column is the time in samples). If you want to e.g. a shift by 100ms,
you would use

events[:, 0] += np.round(raw.info['sfreq'] * 100e-3)

I hope this helps.

Best,

Martin

On 10/15/13 09:56, Olaf Hauk wrote:
> This is probably an old hat, but I couldn’t find the confirmation: Does
> mne-python (e.g. mne.Epochs) allow specifying the delay of stimulus
> presentation (e.g. caused by projectors), as MNE did with the “delay”
> option in spec-files?
>
> Olaf
>
> Olaf Hauk, PhD
>
> MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit
>
> Phone: +44(0)1223 273702
>
> Fax: +44(0)1223 359062
>
> Web: http://www.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/people/olaf.hauk/

Martin Luessi, Ph.D.

Research Fellow

Department of Radiology
Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital
Harvard Medical School
149 13th Street
Charlestown, MA 02129