[Mne_analysis] command line option: create .jpg of show head position?

Denis-Alexander Engemann denis.engemann at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 13:02:50 EDT 2013

Hi Megan,

sorry for the late reply. As far as I can see scripting the interaction
with the mne_analyze GUI is not possible at the moment.
It should not be too difficult to add this functionality to mne-python
which already allows for scripting visualizations of surfaces.

I created an issue on github so it can be picked up + discussed over there.

https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/issues/831

Cheers,
Denis