[Mne_analysis] command line option: create .jpg of show head position?

Christian Brodbeck christianbrodbeck at nyu.edu
Mon Oct 21 15:02:20 EDT 2013

Hi Megan,

I have this mayavi based plotting function which you could use to generate the attached image using the attached script. It's among my "sandbox" scripts, which you can install with $ easy_install eelbrain. The source code is here: https://github.com/christianmbrodbeck/Eelbrain/blob/master/eelbrain/data/plot/coreg.py#L372. Let me know if you have any trouble with it since it's not well documented there (it's an earlier stage of something I am working on for mne-python at the moment).

Christian