[Mne_analysis] mne-python Plot SSP projections issue

Luke Bloy luke.bloy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 09:04:22 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am trying to plot some ecg SSP projections, but I'm not sure what i need
to do to pull it off.

the error I'm getting from mne.viz.plot_projs_topomap(projs,
layout=layouts) is

Cannot find a proper layout for projection planar-999--0.080-0.080-PCA-01

I'm making the layout with mne.layouts.read_layout('Vectorview-all'). I
think the problem is that the channel names in the layout have a space
where as the channel names in my projectors do not?
Is there a fix?

Thanks
Luke