[Mne_analysis] mne-python Plot SSP projections issue

Denis-Alexander Engemann denis.engemann at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 10:35:38 EDT 2013

Hi Luke,

meanwhile the fix has been merged and is available on the current dev
master branch; simply type:

$ git clone git://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python.git

and run python setup.py install from the repository or link the mne
directory in your site-packages like:

$ ln -s /mypath/mne-python/mne /my-site-packages-path/site-packages/mne

This has the advantage that you don't need to install each time you pull an
update.

Tip: if you want to know where your site-packages are located run the
following line from the command line:

$ python -c 'import site; print site.getsitepackages()'

In case you face any problem don't hesitate to report.

Best,
Denis