[Mne_analysis] computing peak frequency in source space

Luke Bloy luke.bloy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 17:24:46 EDT 2013

Is there a reason that compute_source_psd doesn't support MNE or is this
just a bug?

The error I get comes from line 429 of time_frequency.py. basically
noise_norm is None so noise_norm.size errors.

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'size'

and in _assemble_kernel (inverse.py line 669) noise_norm is set to None if
the method = 'MNE'

it seems like line 429 is just trying to get the number of sources?
Couldn't we get that from K? or am i missing something?

Thanks,
Luke

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Martin Luessi <mluessi at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu