[Mne_analysis] how to set eog channels

Mauricio Aspé Sánchez mauricio.aspe.s at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 11:21:39 EDT 2014

Hi everybody,
sorry for all these newbie's questions, but I'm really interested in
migrate all my EEGLab analysis to Mne-Python.

I'm trying to epoch my data, but the command

epochs = mne.Epochs(raw, events = events, event_id = events_ids,
        tmin = tmin, tmax = tmax, baseline = baseline, picks = picks,
preload = True,           reject = dict(eeg = 80e-6, eog = 150e-6))

gives me the error:

ValueError: No EOG channel found. Cannot reject based on EOG.

and I cannot figure out how to label the EOG channels in my raw structure.

How do I do that?

Thanks for all,
Mauricio.