[Mne_analysis] about changing default sitmulus channels to STI 101

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 00:35:18 EDT 2014

Hi Guoya,

You can do this by setting the MNE_TRIGGER_CH_NAME environment variable
(e.g., setenv MNE_TRIGGER_CH_NAME="STI 101" if you are using tcsh), which
will change the default stim channel for the rest of your session. Or when
you call mne_process_raw, you can use the --digtrig argument (e.g.,
mne_process_raw --digtrig "STI 101").

Best,
Steve

Stephen Politzer-Ahles