[Mne_analysis] MNEpy stc to label

Kambiz Tavabi ktavabi at uw.edu
Tue Apr 8 15:10:29 EDT 2014

Hi all,
I am trying to use `mne.stc_to_label` to generate the freesurfer label for
connected non-zero vertices. When I pass the `connected=True` argument I
receive an index error i.e., "index 4098 is out of bounds for axis 0 with
size 4098" at ln 667 of label.py. I am using an oct-6 surface source space
with c. 10000 vertices of which 4098 are in use.

However, when I pass `connected=False` the list of labels is returned. Can
someone tell me why this occurs? and how to get the list of connected
labels?

regards,
Kam

Kambiz Tavabi PhD