[Mne_analysis] single trial dSPM plots

Hari Bharadwaj hari at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 23 17:33:00 EDT 2014

Hi Matt,
   Please have a try with this:
https://gist.github.com/haribharadwaj/11232865

Here, the single trial dSPM and the evoked dSPM are shown from the same
label (pooled across vertices of the label).. I have used the same inverse
operator for the two (i.e., scaled the noise-cov identically).. Not sure
if this is representative of "current thinking" but nonetheless something
I look at for exploratory purposes when I want to view single trials..

Hari

Hari Bharadwaj
PhD Candidate, Biomedical Engineering,
Boston University