[Mne_analysis] shifting time-scale in RAW data

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 10:18:19 EDT 2014

I use Steve's suggestion with Martin's modification (shifting event
samples) for a while and it works well.

One other related to consider is that it's also a good idea to take into
account any delay or jitter between the trigger and the stimulus or
condition it is designed to represent. For example, both auditory and
visual stimulus delivery can have an associated delay (or usually worse,
jitter) due to software and/or hardware, so it's not a bad idea to get a
handle on that, too.

Cheers,
Eric