[Mne_analysis] mne_organize_dicom

Matti Hamalainen msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 4 07:05:07 EDT 2014

Hello Isaiah,

Please join the mne_analysis list and send your questions directly there, more people to answer them.

On Aug 4, 2014, at 2:45 AM, Isaiah C. Smith <Isaiah.C.Smith.17 at dartmouth.edu> wrote:

> Hello Matti,
> I have a few questions of clarification below and one question that is preventing me from moving forward (under Kept Going).
>
> Previous Questions: I have the MRI data, but I am confused as to how to proceed with the mne_setup_mri for the brain, skull and scalp volume conduction models because the brain and T1 are the defaults. Do I need to add some other slices? And does the subject data need to be placed in /freesurfer/subjects for it to be read by MNE?

You do not actually need the mne_setup_mri, these data are only useful if you have Neuromag proprietary software at your disposal as well.

> Kept Going:
> The folder just contains two empty folders after implementing mne_organize_dicom. It seems that the DICOM images are not being read properly.

What kind of MRI data do you have? T1-weighted MPRAGES only?

- Matti

---------

Matti Hamalainen, Ph.D.
Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital

msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
mhamalainen at partners.org