[Mne_analysis] mne_organize_dicom

Isaiah C. Smith Isaiah.C.Smith.17 at dartmouth.edu
Mon Aug 4 10:25:13 EDT 2014

Hello all,
I have a few questions of clarification below and one question that is preventing me from moving forward (under Kept Going).

Previous Questions: I have the MRI data, but I am confused as to how to proceed with the mne_setup_mri for the brain, skull and scalp volume conduction models because the brain and T1 are the defaults. Do I need to add some other slices? And does the subject data need to be placed in /freesurfer/subjects for it to be read by MNE?

Isaiah