[Mne_analysis] Geometry Creation Problem

Isaiah C. Smith Isaiah.C.Smith.17 at dartmouth.edu
Mon Aug 4 17:57:31 EDT 2014

Checking that inner skull surface is inside outer skull surface...[failed]
Surface inner skull is not completely inside surface outer skull(sum of solid angles = 8.85217e-16 * 4*PI).
Could't create the geometry file

Hello All,
This is the error message that I keep getting when trying to create the file. What this a segmentation problem? How would I fix it?
Isaiah