[Mne_analysis] Geometry Creation Problem

Isaiah C. Smith Isaiah.C.Smith.17 at dartmouth.edu
Tue Aug 5 00:41:05 EDT 2014

Thank you, D,
What I am trying to do is created the volume conduction models using the MR images that I have. Eventually, I need to use these to find the lead field matrix, and then create a source model as well. I was told that this was a segmentation issue resulting from the freesurfer use (recon-all). I have been going through the tutorials and using the cookbook and was able to see the individual outer_skull_surf, outer_scalp_surf, inner_skull_surf, and brain_surf in XQuartz. The data that we are working with is EEG.
Isaiah