[Mne_analysis] shared memory using joblib and clusterering-permutation tests

Denis-Alexander Engemann denis.engemann at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 07:13:07 EDT 2014

It turns out the minimum size for memmaping has to be set to make it work.

mne.set_memmap_min_size('100K')

or mne.set_memmap_min_size('1M')

etc.

On success the process will create a memmap / caching in the cache
directory set.

I'm now running computations on a 10GB array using 4 jobs without hangs /
crashes.
Nice.