[Mne_analysis] [mne-python] use spectral_connectivity on a single epoch

Mads Jensen mje.mads at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 08:34:49 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Using mne-python, is it possible to use spectral_connectivity on a
single epoch at a time.

I have a single subject and I would like to calculate the Phase-Locking
Value (or similar "connectivity" measure) on single trial basis. As I
understand the output of the spectral_connectivity the returned object
is one value and not one per epoch. Is it possible to get it to return a
value per epoch or does that simply not make any sense to do?

thanks,
mads