[Mne_analysis] invalid encoding mne_setup_source_space

Matti Hamalainen msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 7 10:53:45 EDT 2014

It looks like the binary file $MNE_ROOT/bin/mne_make_source_space is being interpreted as a shell script. Do you have the same problem trying to run any other executable from $MNE_ROOT/bin? Sounds like the binaries may have been somehow damaged in transit.

Have you by any chance copied the MNE stuff to and from a Windows volume?

- Matti