[Mne_analysis] pick orientation, MNE, dSPM and group analyses

dgw dgwakeman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 15:45:58 EDT 2014

Hi Denis,

This effect can be influenced by a lot of variables. I would say
anatomical variability is a huge one but there are tons of factors
which affect just that:

Did you decimate? (I guess you must have to morph, but how severely
did you decimate?)
Are you using --loose, or --loosevar
What parameters with those
Did you use cps?

I suspect the morphing will also influence this, but that is easy to
check (and wise to do see how the labels morph back on the
individual's surface?). Though as long as you have FreeSurfer quality
scans, I don't expect the segmentation to be an issue. What if any
smoothing did you do (at each stage)?

HTH,