[Mne_analysis] PySurfer stuff in MNE-Python

Silfverberg Sebastian sebastian.silfverberg at aalto.fi
Tue Aug 12 03:21:05 EDT 2014

Hi!

I hope that some of you have experience with PySurfer that you can help me with a couple of questions.

1) When I'm plotting estimates in the same window with brain.add_data(), how come the brain seems to shrink before it visualizes the next estimate?

2) Why the old source estimates exist a short period of time even though the new estimates have been put to the cortex, even when using remove_existing=True?

I guess that brain.add_data() just works this way. If so, can it be changed in some time?

Sebastian