[Mne_analysis] PySurfer stuff in MNE-Python

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 03:27:43 EDT 2014

This is due to how the PySurfer backend (Mayavi) handles data. It's
possible it could be improved -- might be worth opening an issue on the
PySurfer github page. PySurfer might move away from using Mayavi at all due
to some limitations, but it will be a number of months (at least) before it
happens, if it happens at all.

FYI I'd suggest posting questions like this over on the PySurfer listserv
or PySurfer site so as not to spam mne_analysis with too many
PySurfer-specific questions.

Eric