[Mne_analysis] Viewing Head Models

dgw dgwakeman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 08:32:39 EDT 2014

Hi Isaiah,

I'm not really sure from your email what you are having difficulty
with. In "The sample data set" chapter
(http://martinos.org/mne/stable/manual/sampledata.html), there is a
description of how to perform these steps in the following
subsections:

The forward solution

The inverse operator decomposition

Interactive analysis

If there is a particular part of this you are having trouble with, can
you describe the problem you are having in more detail.

HTH,