[Mne_analysis] Viewing Head Models

Isaiah C. Smith Isaiah.C.Smith.17 at dartmouth.edu
Tue Aug 12 16:33:27 EDT 2014

Hello D,
What I am trying to say is that I did the tutorial, and I am now trying to do it with other data that I have. I have a file containing the location of the electrodes in a .elc format and I am wondering how to incorporate these electrodes onto my head model. In addition, where can I find the file containing the lead field matrix? Just the matrix.

Isaiah