[Mne_analysis] Viewing Head Models

Isaiah C. Smith Isaiah.C.Smith.17 at dartmouth.edu
Tue Aug 12 18:44:45 EDT 2014

Hello D,
A lab in Taiwan sent MRI data to the lab that I am working in to make the head models using the patients’  images.
[cid:69575775-A7D6-4576-A1CB-76B7479DB18F at host.ucla.edu]
Using MRICron, I converted the images into .nii, and then using freesurfer get the T1.mgz, which I then use throughout the MNE process.
In addition to the MRIs that we were given, the lab also sent us some the locations of the electrodes in the .elc file . This file can be opened in MATLAB and made into a MATLAB file.
[cid:DA3097A6-4A86-4B04-8BAC-25EF0D240CC9 at host.ucla.edu]

Contents
GEOMETRY START  # Do not edit!
HELMET_SYSTEM = 0
PLANAR_SENSORS = 0
SENSOR_SHAPE = 0
SENSOR_ORDER = 0
SENSOR_DIAMETER_X_MM = 10
SENSOR_DIAMETER_Y_MM = 10
SYSTEM_CENTER_X_MM = 1000000000#
SYSTEM_CENTER_Y_MM = 1000000000#
SYSTEM_CENTER_Z_MM = 1000000000#
BASELENGTH_MM = -1
GEOMETRY END

SENSORS START   # Do not edit!
LIST_DESCRIPTION = SENSORS
LIST_UNITS = mm
LIST_NR_ROWS = 64
LIST_NR_COLUMNS = 3
LIST_NR_TIMEPTS = 1
LIST_VALID = 1
LIST_BINARY = 0
LIST_TYPE = 1
LIST_TRAFO_TYPE = 0
LIST_FIRST_COLUMN = 1
LIST_INDEX_MIN = -1
LIST_INDEX_MAX = -1
LIST_INDEX_ABS_MAX = -1
SENSORS END

SENSORS START_LIST  # Do not edit!
24.5 -107.6 69.1
-8.3 -112 69.1
-38.4 -102.2 68.6
74.2 -63.3 57.6
46.9 -62.6 112.7
-4.7 -70.2 130.3
-56.2 -58.9 114.4
-83.2 -59.5 61.4
76.2 -35.3 89.7
28.2 -33.2 140.7
-37.8 -32.8 141.4
-86.7 -32.8 92.3
77.1 24.5 -8.5
87.6 -4.2 48
61.3 -0.6 126.5
-5.2 -2.2 154.7
-72.9 2.3 124.5
-97.5 2.9 50.6
-86.6 26.4 -5.4
76.8 28 85.2
28.7 35.6 139.1
-37 35.7 140.6
-87.2 34 86.2
68.1 52.3 46.6
46.9 59.7 103.6
-5.5 65.8 120
-56.1 62.4 100.4
-79.2 58.1 46.3
-3.7 82.5 88.1
24.8 85.9 50.7
-4.1 91.6 52
-30.1 89.4 47.9
55.3 -85.8 65.1
33.8 -86.9 98.1
-45 -84.4 96.4
-65 -82.1 66.3
63.3 -63.1 86.3
25.5 -64.9 124
-35.4 -64.4 126.3
-71.4 -61.2 90.1
56.3 -30.9 120.6
-4.3 -37.7 148.3
-64.4 -32.1 121.8
82.4 -3.4 88
29.8 1.9 146.1
-38.2 0.2 145.8
-91.2 -0.1 88.6
60 34.3 117.4
-4.5 36 144.6
-68.6 35.4 119.1
63.8 54.5 74.8
25 61.3 117.2
-32.1 63.9 115.9
-71.2 61.3 74.8
47.3 72.4 67.3
35.8 75 85.7
-43.8 78.8 83.4
-55.5 78.6 65.1
84.1 -35.9 51.8
-93.5 -28.4 55.1
82 25.9 44.1
-90 31.2 44.5
48.9 73.7 47.8
-55.1 79.8 45.1
SENSORS END_LIST

NUMBERS START # Do not edit!
LIST_DESCRIPTION = SensorNumbers
LIST_UNITS =
LIST_NR_ROWS = 64
LIST_NR_COLUMNS = 1
LIST_NR_TIMEPTS = 1
LIST_VALID = 1
LIST_BINARY = 0
LIST_TYPE = 0
LIST_TRAFO_TYPE = 0
LIST_FIRST_COLUMN = 1
LIST_INDEX_MIN = -1
LIST_INDEX_MAX = -1
LIST_INDEX_ABS_MAX = -1
NUMBERS END

NUMBERS START_LIST # Do not edit!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
NUMBERS END_LIST

LABELS START # Do not edit!
LIST_DESCRIPTION = SensorLabels
LIST_UNITS =
LIST_NR_ROWS = 64
LIST_NR_COLUMNS = 40
LIST_NR_TIMEPTS = 1
LIST_VALID = 1
LIST_BINARY = 0
LIST_TYPE = 5
LIST_TRAFO_TYPE = 0
LIST_FIRST_COLUMN = 1
LIST_INDEX_MIN = -1
LIST_INDEX_MAX = -1
LIST_INDEX_ABS_MAX = -1
LABELS END

LABELS START_LIST   # Do not edit!
FP1
FPZ
FP2
F7
F3
FZ
F4
F8
FC5
FC1
FC2
FC6
M1
T7
C3
CZ
C4
T8
M2
CP5
CP1
CP2
CP6
P7
P3
PZ
P4
P8
POZ
O1
OZ
O2
AF7
AF3
AF4
AF8
F5
F1
F2
F6
FC3
FCZ
FC4
C5
C1
C2
C6
CP3
CPZ
CP4
P5
P1
P2
P6
PO5
PO3
PO4
PO6
FT7
FT8
TP7
TP8
PO7
PO8
Labels END_LIST

Can this in MATLAB be converted to .fiff?

The EEG Data is given in the formats shown below. We have not been able to convert the data. But we know that it can be converted to MATLAB through FieldTrip.
[cid:DBC802A4-C669-4401-B187-5E2E953C5E80 at host.ucla.edu]

Thank you,
Isaiah