[Mne_analysis] How to save figures in a loop without displaying them?

Denis-Alexander Engemann denis.engemann at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 12:32:44 EDT 2014

Maria, does this happen for all plots that you try not to show? Might be a
bug in that particular function.

Btw. what did you mean when you said the script is running very long time?
You mean it hangs (because it's waiting for you to close the figures)?
Have you been able to activate the 'Agg' silent backend using the lines I
suggested?

-Denis