[Mne_analysis] Changes of laterality when comparing sensor space to source space cluster solutions

Hari Bharadwaj hari at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Sun Aug 24 14:51:45 EDT 2014

Hi Denis,
    Is this MEG or EEG data? Perhaps sone examples plots of what you mean by changes in laterality would be useful...

Sometimes our intuition (or at least mine) about what field patterns correspond to what source patterns can be quite off. This is particularly true when looking at fields that are not classic dipole like...

That said, sometimes p-values can be unpredictably high in source regions where the projected signal is small (and hence low across permutation variance)..e.g., deep sources like the insula or the cingulate often tend to show up...

Hari