[Mne_analysis] Changes of laterality when comparing sensor space to source space cluster solutions

Hari Bharadwaj hari at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Sun Aug 24 16:58:55 EDT 2014

Hmm.. BA18/19/37  on the left and right hemispheres are not that far from each other... Funny things could happen if the activation is bilateral, especially if there are phase/latency differences between hemispheres...

Perhaps you could look for arguments along the lines presented here:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2797557/#!po=2.17391

Hari