[Mne_analysis] Gain Matrix

Isaiah C. Smith Isaiah.C.Smith.17 at dartmouth.edu
Sun Aug 24 18:04:08 EDT 2014

Hello Experts,

Sorry for asking the same question again, but I did not get a response to the previous post.

I need to get the gain matrix using MNE. I would have preferred to use MATLAB, but it seems that Python will work better because it has been more developed. So I am hoping to use Python and then copy the matrix results over to MATLAB. Could someone help me through this process?

.elc and .elc.rs3 are the formats of the electrode location files that I have.

And .cnt, .evt, .sen, and .trg are the formats of the EEG data that I have.

Thank you,
Isaiah Smith