[Mne_analysis] EEG Data Conversion

Isaiah C. Smith Isaiah.C.Smith.17 at dartmouth.edu
Mon Aug 25 17:53:48 EDT 2014

Thanks Denis for the response,

Do you mean that we can use Evoked Array to Convert the data into the .fiff? We are able to extract the EEG data & electrode location data information using matlab. Also, we know the sampling rate information. So can we use some tools (e.g. mne.io.RawArray, mne.EpochsArray and mne) to convert into fiff format?

Isaiah