[Mne_analysis] Getting Started with Python

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 15:54:47 EDT 2014

Hey Sam,

It sounds like your system is not configured properly to use Canopy. I'm
guessing that you get an error that the command "ipython" cannot be
found...? I'd recommend reading general Enthought Canopy startup / system
configuration tutorials to figure this one out, since this issue has more
to do with how you set up your system for Python generally than how to use
mne-python specifically. If you still can't figure it out, feel free to
open an mne-python issue and hopefully somebody can help you there.
Eventually it would be good to update the startup instructions so that
other users don't encounter the same problem.

Eric

P.S. I think for some reason your first email went to my Spam folder, I
don't know why...