[Mne_analysis] Comparison of brain responses under three different conditions?

Maria Hakonen maria.hakonen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 04:18:30 EST 2014

Hi all,

I would need to find the time intervals where there are statistically
significant differences between MEG responses measured under three
different conditions.  I study the responses by comparing the mean values
in steps of 200 ms between the range of 400-2400 ms. I would like to do
this for responses from several brain areas. What could be the best way to
compare the mean values of the tree responses?

I have planned to try f_twoway_rm in a loop. However, when rmANOVA is used,
sphericity test is needed, and if the assumption of sphericity is violated,
p values need to be corrected. Is there any function for this in Python
(e.g. Mauchly's sphericity test and Greenhouse-Geisser test)?

Many thanks already in advance!

Regards,
Maria