[Mne_analysis] missing event when importing .edf data

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at telecom-paristech.fr
Thu Feb 13 15:35:42 EST 2014

hi Alexandra,

I have no experience with what you're trying to do.

When you say "epocked" you mean multiple trials ? evoked / averaged data?

read_raw_edf is meant to read continuous raw data.

Also you can have a look at the channel STI014 to see what can go wrong.

You may want to paste the commands you typed to do what you want. It
might clarify things on my side.