[Mne_analysis] missing event when importing .edf data

Alan leggitta3 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 13:49:47 EST 2014

Hi Alexandra,

I've also run into mis-labelled events in the past, and I've found that
some errors could be resolved by using a "mask" in the mne command line
tools. Do you have access to the command line tools? If so I would read
this section of the
manual<http://martinos.org/mne/stable/manual/convert.html#behiaadg>,
on importing from other systems. It sounds like you might need to apply a
mask of 255, (0xff).

Hope this helps.

-Alan