[Mne_analysis] problem fetching mne-python

Krieger, Donald N. kriegerd at upmc.edu
Tue Feb 18 14:56:55 EST 2014

Thanks for responding.
I was able to fork the package to my git account per the instructions.
The instructions on the mne site list a sequence of instructions beginning with
  git clone git at github.com:DonKrieger/mne-python.git
This appears to be trying to ssh to github and fails with:
  Permission denied (publickey)

I've executed the git config --global commands but haven't found a way to check to see if they worked.
Surely there's a git command to kick out the what it thinks the email address is.

By the way, I am just trying to download the package.
I don't need to install it.
I will be chopping it down to a minimal version which I will deploy for grid computing .

Regards,

Don

Don Krieger, Ph.D.
Department of Neurological Surgery