[Mne_analysis] functional labels and stc(surface source estimates)

Martin Luessi mluessi at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 20 09:12:32 EST 2014

Hi,

Assuming you have labels for each subject, why would you want to morph
the time series afterwards? I.e., if you have per-subject labels at the
same anatomical locations (e.g. labels obtained by FreeSurfer), they
will already be aligned, so morphing isn't necessary.

The other method would be to morph the stc to fsaverage and then extract
time series using labels defined for fsaverage.

I hope this helps,

Martin

On 02/20/14 08:32, 董群喜 wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> After I got some functional labels from a subject, I want to morph them
> into the 'fsaverage' space.
>
> labels_func is a label list contain 34 labels.
>
> #Extract label time course for lists of labels
> stc_func = mne.extract_label_time_course(stc, labels_func, src,
> mode='mean_flip', allow_empty=False, return_generator=True)
>
> I want to know how to translate the time_course data into the stc type,
> so that I can morph them into fsaverage's space.
>
> Best wishes,
> Qunxi Dong

Martin Luessi, Ph.D.

Research Fellow

Department of Radiology
Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital
Harvard Medical School
149 13th Street
Charlestown, MA 02129