[Mne_analysis] plot_cluster_stats_spatio_temporal

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 14:53:30 EST 2014

Hey Matt,

The statistical functions are designed to accommodate different statistical
measures on their inputs. See if you can use the 2-sample version, changing
the statistical function (`stat_fun`) being called to one of your own (by
default it uses `f_oneway`):

https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/blob/master/mne/stats/cluster_level.py#L1267

Sorry this function isn't in the documentation -- it should be! I fixed it
in master, so the function should show up in the developmental version of
the documentation in the next couple days:

http://martinos.org/mne/dev/python_reference.html#statistics

In the meantime you can see the example using it in the docs:

http://martinos.org/mne/stable/auto_examples/stats/plot_cluster_stats_spatio_temporal_2samp.html#example-stats-plot-cluster-stats-spatio-temporal-2samp-py

If this function won't work for your use case, open an issue on GitHub and
we can talk about how to expand or modify the API (and hopefully add an
example along the way).

Cheers,
Eric