[Mne_analysis] importing biosemi .bdf file to mne-python

Alan alan.leggitt at ucsf.edu
Thu Jan 9 15:15:21 EST 2014

Hi Mauricio,

That functionality was recently added. The documentation is here

http://martinos.org/mne/stable/generated/mne.fiff.edf.read_raw_edf.html#mne.fiff.edf.read_raw_edf

I'm also working with .bdf data, so I'd be happy to answer any questions
that I can.

- Alan

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 10:11 AM, Mauricio Aspé Sánchez <
mauricio.aspe.s at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
> a really noobie question: how can I import my EEG raw file in .bdf format
> to mne-python? Is there a simple way to do it?
>
> All the best and thanks for all,
> Mauricio.

Alan Leggitt
Graduate Student Researcher