[Mne_analysis] Electrode position problem when using mne_analyze

Lorenz Esch Lorenz.Esch at tu-ilmenau.de
Thu Jan 16 10:45:45 EST 2014

Hi everybody

I am encountering a problem when plotting EEG electrodes and their position
in the mne_analyze viewer. After loading my fif, event and COR file into
mne_analyze I get the following output by the viewer ("EEG Electrodes" and
"Digitizer data" flags activated):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5214800/1.jpeg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5214800/2.jpeg

The digitizer points locations (red) are ok but the electrode positions on
the skin (grey) are misplaced (i.e. see eye region). What am I doing wrong?
Please note that I created the fiff file from scratch (using the mne-cpp
library) and filled it with EEG data only.

Greetings and many thanks

Lorenz