[Mne_analysis] mne-python saving epochs drop log plot

Kambiz Tavabi ktavabi at uw.edu
Sat Jan 25 14:01:30 EST 2014

Hi Alex,
I've tried this as well with same result i.e., blank file. Here is what I
am doing:

import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
_ = epochs.drop_bad_epochs()
plot_drop_log(epochs.drop_log, subject=subj)
plt.savefig(info.get('filename')[:-4] + '_droplog', dpi=100, format='pdf')

I can verify this works because I see the figure window and appropriate
drop plot. The documentation says plot_drop_log returns a float, so I am
not sure where in the ether the associated figure window ends up. I am
using mne-python version 0,8.

cheers,
Kam

Kambiz Tavabi PhD