[Mne_analysis] Applying the fMRI weighted w file on the inverse operator

Thinh Nguyen thinhnguyen0405 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 17:54:57 EDT 2014

Thanks for your answer,

Is there anyway to use the dSPM or sLORETA algorithm and still be able to
reliably apply the fMRI prior weighting constraints?
Because it seems to me that, with fMRI constraints, WMNE algorithm performs
well with reasonable, as expected results, but after the noise
normalization steps (dSPM/sLORETA), the results become unexpected, if not
inaccurate.
Thank you MNE users

Thinh Nguyen