[Mne_analysis] Applying the fMRI weighted w file on the inverse operator

Thinh Nguyen thinhnguyen0405 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 18:29:17 EDT 2014

Hi Hari,

Thank you for the reply, I guess it makes little sense trying to use both
fMRI prior and dSPM/sLORETA algorithm. I was just concern about the
accuracy of the results using WMNE alone, as it is accepted that
dSPM/sLORETA out perform WMNE. I don't have any reliable way to validate my
results so I was just trying things out. Maybe I don't fully understand the
concept, intuition behind the normalizations done in dSPM/sLORETA, if you
have any good literature/papers in mind that you could point me to, it
would be very much appreciated.

Best,
Thinh Nguyen