[Mne_analysis] The issue of converting EDF to FIF format

Xiaoxiao Bai baixx013 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 12:38:18 EDT 2014

Dear Dgw,

Thank you for you help. This file only includes signals of 128 channels
with same sample rate.

After that, I input EGI Net Station data into BrainVision and then save as
EDF file. This BrainVision EDF file can be converted to FIF file.

I used matlab toolbox to read this FIF file and its header information and
data are correct.

But I can not display it in the mne_browse_raw (see attached screenshot).

Best

Xiaoxiao