[Mne_analysis] mne-python dependence on numpy and scipy

Krieger, Donald N. kriegerd at upmc.edu
Wed Jul 9 11:53:41 EDT 2014

Hi Alex,

Thanks for responding so quickly.
I downloaded and installed it and see that it includes the shared library that numpy tries to load and fails to find: libpython2.7.so.1.0

I can include this library in my package but I need to alter some environmental variable (?) so that it will be found.
Any thoughts about this?

Regards,

Don

Don Krieger, Ph.D.