[Mne_analysis] Regularization of the noise covariance matrix with tSSSed data

Hari Bharadwaj hari at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 18 09:45:01 EDT 2014

Hi Ying,
   Also note that if you use the command line tools, you can explicitly set the rank to a reasonable number manually by using the --noiserank  input of mne_inverse_operator
or mne_do_inverse_operator. Of course, explicitly setting it can be dangerous if it does not correspond to the actual rank of the noise you have...

HTH,
Hari

Hari Bharadwaj
PhD Candidate, Biomedical Engineering,