[Mne_analysis] Temporal information in spatio-temporal clustering

Laetitia Grabot laetitia.grabot at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 09:53:26 EDT 2014

Dear list members,

I did spatio-temporal clustering on my source data, following the example "
Permutation t-test on source data with spatio-temporal clustering", based
on the function spatio_temporal_cluster_1samp_test.  I saved the stc file
containing my significant clusters, but I couldn't manage to retrieve
temporal information about the clusters. If I understand well, the color
value corresponds to the significant duration of one source in the cluster
but we don't know at which time the cluster begins. What did I miss ?...

Thanks in advance,
Laetitia