[Mne_analysis] ctf file issues

wgraves at psychology.rutgers.edu wgraves at psychology.rutgers.edu
Wed Jul 30 13:47:07 EDT 2014

Thanks Matti. You're right, of course. When I invoke mne_browse_raw this way:

mne_browse_raw --digtrig UPPT001 --sel
$MNE_ROOT/share/mne/mne_browse_raw/mne_browse_raw_CTF_275.sel

I can open the raw file and view the traces. It also looks like the entire
6-min run is continuous, even though it was acquired in short event-keyed
epochs, so no need for an additional concatenation step I guess.

Thanks again!

-Will