[Mne_analysis] ctf file issues

Denis-Alexander Engemann denis.engemann at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 14:17:48 EDT 2014

Hi Will,

sorry for the confusion.

This line would work (crop makes a copy by default and `None` is only valid
for Epochs and Evokeds):

raw.crop(0, 0.1, copy=False)
raw.save('my-ctf-raw.fif')

# should fit into an email as attachment

Since I don't know the CTF system very well the channels don't help as
such. It's more relevant what's in the raw.info dict, actually the type
information used inside the plotting routine is not inferred from the
channels names.

Denis